So I told you about my extremely ambitious goals for the year. I had set intermediate goals for the month of January, and hit most of them. Sadly, the ones I missed are the big ones and we’ll have to do some catching up.
- I wanted to get in 120,000 steps. I made more than 146,000
- Goal was 10 trips to the gym: hit exactly, including one in a hotel room in DC
- I wanted to get under 230 pounds. Made it! (goal for end of February is under 224)
- Make 100 foul shots with each hand: only made 85. 😦
- Chin-ups exercise, machine, at 90 pounds. Check.
- Select and Italian program: started Duolingo and have a 14 day streak already and have hit “9% fluent” so I’m pretty pumped about that one. Only about 2 months until my big trip to Italy.
- Write and publish 2 blog posts: barely, but yes.
- Run 0.2 miles consecutively in a walk/run mix: made 0.25.
- Finish one book. NOPE. 😦
- Books packed and plumbing done at the old house: NO. Double 😦
- FW worship ramping up: Big improvement but didn’t quite make the number I had set for the month.
So for February I have some improvement to make, and will look at adjusting the goals based on this month if necessary. I’m pretty pumped with quite a few of these and their progress, but this month still needs some serious work.