I’ve been blogging for a few months now…and here we are at post #100! Instead of something completely new today, I’m going to link out to a few of my “favorite” posts of the past and quote some of the “best of” the blog. These posts were selected by an elite committee comprised of all the of the authors on this blog, and were vetted by his wife.
- First, if you haven’t read them yet, you should read the About Me and Why This Blog pages. They’ll give you a brief summary of who I am and why I’m taking the time out of my (currently very busy) schedule to keep up on this blog.
- July favorites:
- Are You Insane? (My first post, wherein I begin blogging and talk about beginning blogging and applying to go back to school…oh and essentially part II of this post, Crazy…)
- Changing Horses, wherein I explain how I chose the name for the blog.
- 24 x 7 = 168. Do you know how many hours there are in a week?
- Full to Overflowing. A moment of real honesty in class after a hard morning.
- Gifts, Talents, Resources, Success. What makes a great workplace great?
- Giving Thanks. You can probably guess what this one’s about.
If there’s any favorite post that I’ve left off, let me know in the comments!